Friday, March 04, 2005

Nice and Easy

Todays events were just that. I played on the computer for a couple of hours, then took the doggs for a nice walk. Did some laundry then decided to do a short ride. I rode the trainer for a half an hour yesterday(this is a rest week) I would have rode outside but it was below freezing with
30 mph winds. Today the wind was a little more calm. Still pretty windy, but not as bad as yesterday. I headed out to do an hour and a half, the planned route would be close to that and i could change things up a bit if needed. I was having a good time. I don't think my heart rate got over 170. I was heaing back, with a nice tail wind, and reallized I needed another 20 minutes or so. I took a left where I normally go right, the road is closed to cars but bikes and horses can use it. I get to the bridge that is closed only to find that I can't get across. The F***ing township plowed all the snow in front of it. I turned around and just went home. I still got my 1:30 butit is not the same.

Well I have to go dinner is ready and I am hungry.

No comments: