Thursday, May 26, 2005

Not Flat Ride

Finally we had a break from the rainy weather. Most of today looked iffy but as The day went on the weather improved. My plan for today was Hills. I have a tough Hill ride from my house. I hadn't heard from anybody so I thought I would be riding solo. At about 2:00 Mike K called me and said he was into doing a hill ride. We met up on the road and headed out for my "Not Flat Ride". I tried to hit all the tough hills in the area, with a little rest in the middle. We rode hard attacking every climb like it was the last. I was feeling pretty good, but Mike (I ride 3-4 hours a week) was riding strong. I was glad he came out, it made me push harder than I would have on my own. It was a good ride and we kept the pace steady in between the hills. I think I ended up with over 2 hours and an avg. speed of 18.5. Not too bad for a hill ride. I am now looking forward to a 4 park ride from fatmarc's house on Saturday. It should be a fun 3.5-4 hours.

Well thanks for reading
Buddy

No comments: