Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Ups and Downs...

On Saturday I felt great and had a fantastic ride, on Sunday I felt like crap (I guess that shouldn't surprise me) Monday I did almost nothing. I fished a little, cleaned up the basement, and sat around a lot. A good day of rest. Tonight i hit Middle run and White Clay for a couple hours. I went solo tonight and felt pretty good at first, then I decided to take a crack at Andrew's Gauntlet. I was about an hour in and gave it everything I had, my time was a 7:56. I didn't feel great during and felt worse after. I still rode for another hour but it was kind of slow. I am on a rest week, even though I am racing this weekend, but I was hoping to feel better today. Sometimes I wonder if it is perception. You don't really have a guage when you are by yourself. I'm not going to worry about it, instead I will enjoy not doing hill repeats and intervals this week.

thanks for reading
Buddy

1 comment:

Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude said...

I think Saturday worked us good. I felt good sunday, but busted my ass around the house all day Monday, and felt like total ass last night. this is a rest week for me too, so I'm chilling tonight... Hope to find my legs before the weekend... When in doubt leave it out... -marc