Sunday, May 29, 2005

We made our way to the judge then realized we were a long way from home. Marc plotted a course that was about as direct as possible and we were off. For most of this ride I was feeling good, then at about 2:45 in I started hitting the wall. I would have little bursts of energy but they weren't much. It was an awesome ride, it was cool to have Joey riding with us and it was aweful nice of him to take it easy on us.


My didn't end with the ride. Marc was kind enough to let me shower at his place so I could go to the Fair Hill Steeple Chase races. Rachael's boss gave us there VIP passes so it was all free and we had good parking and great seats. I met up with Rachale and her friend Karen, but not until after I found out I couldn't bring bottles into thre stands. I could pour my beer into a cup and take it in but no botlles. I left my cooler outside the gate and made a few trips back and forth for refills. We were enjoying the day, nice weather cool races, it was fun. Then the sky turned black and opened up. We found shelter and waited until the worst was over then went home.

That night we met up my friends Jeff and Alana. They just bought an awesome house in Avondale, so we decided to show them a nice retuarant in the area. We hit the Half Moon. Always good food and always good beer. After we went to see the new digs, a really sweet place, they seem excited and it will be cool having them only 10 -15 minutes down the road.

Well I hate to cut it short but I must get ready to ride.
Thanks for reading
Buddy

No comments: