Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Clash Of The Titans...

I have avoided the Tuesday night ride recently, because I wasn't feeling great. I have been feeling better lately so I decided to give it a go. I got there early and did an hour of riding on my own. Then Todd and Matty (run forrest) showed up and we flew around the Judge. We met with the rest of the group at 6:00 and the pace went nuts. Marc, Dan the man, Paul G, and slick Rick rounded out the final group. Todd was hammering and I was feeling good. I bailed out from the group when I hit 2 hours of riding. You can see a full ride report at www.fatmarc.com . From what I hear it was awesome. I am excited about the 24 hours at 7 Springs this weekend. I am feeling good and can't wait to hit the trails. I just hope they didn't get a shit load of rain.

Thanks for reading,
Buddy

No comments: