Thursday, August 18, 2005

Tough Night...

Last night I tried the Jones H Bars with a longer stem. I have to say right off the bat it wasn't working for me. They definitely felt better with the shorter stem, well now I know. I will be riding my traditional bars for this weekend. It is late in the year and a drastic change may cause problems. The ride was form Marc's house, the group was Marc, Todd, Mike K, amd Matt. It was advertised as a, well there wasn't really a clear cut description. What it turned out to be was super fast. I was riding in the back, I don't like riding in the back. I felt the slinky effect right away, plus I was struggling to with control. The longer stem made the steering slower. Todd, Marc, Matt, and Mike were flying and I was having a tough night.

When we hit the road for the ride back to Marc's house I took off. I wanted to make up for my lack luster ride in the woods. It paid off I felt good and nobody caught me, although I don't know how hard they tried. Never the less it felt good.
Well that is it for now, but stay tuned for a BIG anouncement.
Thanks for reading,
Buddy

No comments: