Saturday, September 16, 2006

The Anti Road Ride...

With the recent wet weather most of the trails in our area were too wet to ride today. Since I have managed to avoid my road bike all summer, I wasn't about to start riding it now. Luckily Brandywine wasn't. Matt run Forrest, Les the international man of mystery and I rolled out of Wilmington for a nice little ride.










Les and Matt taking a little break.


Even though it was a little wet in spots the trails were pretty good today. Les took us on a great loop, which if course contained one of my favorite rock gardens. OK, so it took me 3 tries to get across, and I still didn't clean the whole thing, but it is still fun.









After our great mountain bike ride we made our way to a local bar for some food and a couple tasty beverages. Always a good way to end a ride.
Well no riding tomorrow, I will be at the Eagles Giants game and probably a little tipsy by kick off.
Cheers,
Buddy

No comments: