Tuesday, January 02, 2007

It Just Keeps Getting Better...

This weekend is now just a blur. On Saturday I met up with the big group at fatmarc's house for a nice ride at Fair Hill. It was a huge group and a great ride. Followed by a couple of beverages and some trash talking on Marc's deck.

Sunday was the Eagles last home game, so no big ride for me. The game went well, so well that the Eagles clinched the division 5 minutes into the first quarter thanks to Dallas.

Sunday night was a mess. I acted like an idiot and managed to ruin New Years Eve for my wonderful wife. Sorry baby. Lucky for me she is the best.

Well that is enough for now.
Cheers,
Buddy

1 comment:

samantha said...

I sat next to Jeff Garcia at dinner the day after Christmas. Did you know what his wife ate? A glass of water. She must be hungry.