Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sometimes Change is Good...

After some discussion and some research I have made some changes to my race schedule. The original plan was for Bob and I to do the Hardcore 24 as a duo. Now we will be doing the Cranky Monkey 12 hour race as a duo. Plus this allows me to do the Stoopid 50. I am looking forward to both these events.

I have been spending my time working on the Granogue course, since I am one of the section leaders. The course has really come together, and it should be a great race as usual. So if you are not doing anything next Sunday come and race or just check it out.

In the mean time I will be at French Creek tomorrow. Like Marc said on his sight, I will register for the race, I will ride the course, but I don't think it will resemble racing.

Cheers,
Buddy

No comments: