Monday, March 17, 2008

It's About Time...

Finally, I was able to put together a solid week on the bike. By that I mean I rode more that twice, and it was all on trail.
I was surprised to see the trails in such good shape. I rode solo most days, I really didn't want to hold people up.

Saturday was a different story. I headed to Les' place for a ride around Brandywine. I wasn't sure what to expect, other than a good ride with, Peaches, Rich, and Paul. The trails were Divine. Things started a bit rough for me though. It was like I was riding a bike for the first time. It didn't take long for the groove to come back though. I even managed to clean the big rock garden in the hard direction.

We ended the ride with a beverage, and few laughs, man I love this shit.

Hoping for happy trails.
Cheers,
Buddy

No comments: