Thursday, November 20, 2008

Beer and Dinner, I'm There...

A couple of weeks ago Matt mentioned a Victory Beer dinner at a friend of his new restaurant in West Chester. You kidding me, beer and food, they just happen to be two of my favorite things. Pietros' Prime was the restaurant, located in beautiful down town West Chester.

There were a few things that impressed me. First the size of the place, from the outside it looked average, when we got inside it was pretty big. Second was the beer selection at the bar, they had Old Horizontal on tap, I haven't seen that anywhere but the brewery itself. Next the beers they were serving with the dinner. There was no skimping here, Festbeir, Old Ho, Moonglow, V12, Baltic Thunder, and the dessert beer Donny Brook stout.

Finally the food, absolutely awesome. Everything was creative and really good. We will be going back there, and I would highly recommend this place to everyone.

Well time for some hair of the dog,
Cheers,
Buddy

No comments: