Monday, December 20, 2010

Super Hero Traction...

I got out for a couple of great rides this weekend. Saturday I met Bob at Victory for a tour of Downingtown. Bob laid out a really nice loop on the frozen trails. I like all the new stuff out there. After 2.5 hours it was time for lunch and a beverage. Nothing like a Cask conditioned Storm King stout after a chilly ride.

I got home in time to catch the second half of the Delaware playoff win. Now I have to wait until January 7TH for the championship.

Yesterday I met up with Elk at Fair hill for 3 hour ride. Again the trails were great. There was definitely Super Hero Traction out there. It was a really good ride. And I have to thank Elk for the pretzel and Ruination to wash it down with.

I got home in time to shower and watch the Eagles game. For 3 1/2 quarters I was miserable, then the unbelievable happened and the Birds scored 28 points in less than 7 minutes to pull off the biggest come back I have ever seen. Talk about an emotional swing.

Cheers,
Buddy

No comments: