Monday, March 28, 2011

Finally Feeling A Little Better...

IT has been nearly 2 weeks since I developed this cough. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't ride, I could barely function. Now I am starting to feel a bit better. I even managed to Saturday. The plan was to ride from L Webb's house in the afternoon. Thinking the trails would be sloppy, I hopped on the road bike and headed to her house, only to find they were riding trails. Shit, I ride back home change shoes and bike and meet up with them, about 45 minutes later. the trails were pretty good, but I was just happy to be on a bike. We didn't ride hard, but I did manage nearly 4 hours, so it was a good first day back. Sunday I decided to work and ride at Granogue, bad idea. It is really hard to ride easy at Granogue, so after 1 pathetic lap I called it a day. I still can't take real deep breaths without coughing, so baby steps for now. Hopefully by the weekend I am able to ride a little harder. Cheers, Buddy

1 comment:

Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude said...

baby steps.
you'll be ripping off legs again before you know it.

respect
fm