Sunday, March 06, 2011

First Real Ride...

I actually managed to get out on some trails twice this past week. I went out Wednesday after work just planning to ride fire road, but found some trails to be in pretty good shape. It wasn't the kind of trail to test the new bike on, but it was trail.

Yesterday we rode Brandywine. Matt, Todd, and for a little while we had Paul and Lisa with us. This was a good place to see how the full suspension was going to work. I have to say I liked it a lot. The one thing I noticed was the bike tracked really well going up hill, plus sucked up a lot of bumps going down. I would have had a better sense if I was feeling better, but all in all I am happy with it.

I am looking forward to better weather and more trail riding, but aren't we all.

Cheers,

Buddy

No comments: