Friday, March 25, 2005

It's About Time

As of Thursday I have joined the wolrd of the working man. That's right folks I HAVE A JOB. It may only last a few weeks but it is work. I will not be spending the next few weeks sitting in front of the computer. Thanks to the fact that the days are getting longer, I will still be able to get in some riding after work. I seem to be over my cold now, in fact I did a work out on the trainer last night. I have to tell you, I forgot how hard these tapes are. It was the hardest 45 minutes so far this year. It did feel good to get my heart rate up again.

Today we got some guests from New York. Karl, Dan, and Paul are staying with me this weekend. They came down to do some trail work ay Granogue and ride the Icicle metric century tomorrow. It was fun. Rachael, the best wife in the world, made home made lasngna with all the fixings for everybody, she even baked cookies. My wife rules. The guys were kind enough to bring me several bottles of Omegang, I think they brought me one of each, Paul gave us a bottle of his hime made wine. We had a nice dinner, talked about cycling and drank a few beers. Life is FUCKING GREAT.

I must turn in now, we will be getting up early to ride the Icicle. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your bad luck in finding a job!!