Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I Thought They Outlawed Torture!

Given the current CRAPPY weather, I was sentenced to 90 minutes of torture.

I had no choice but to ride the trainer tonight. I had a nice two days rest and it was time to get back to work. I needed some intesity so I did a Spinnervals tape. Spinnervals 5.0 Menatl Toughness. Don't get me wrong these tapes are great, they are quality workouts in a controlled environment. It's just the fact that they are done on a trainer. Usually by this time I am done with the trainer, but not this year. I am hoping to get outside on the road bike tomorrow for a nice 2 hour hill ride. If not it will be more time in the torture chamber.

Thanks for reading

Buddy

1 comment:

Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude said...

I did the exact same tape last night...