Sunday, May 08, 2005

Rock & Roll

I am fortunate to be able to ride at a lot of cool places within an hour of my house. There is none better than French Creek. I love riding there, and today we did 2:30 hours. Matty T, fatmarc, Billdo and I met up with big Ben, Bob, Ryan and a couple of other Beans guys. Ben owed us for letting him ride Granogue so he was kind enough to show us the race course at French Creek. It is going to be a blast. It is a long lap with a few tough climbs but it was a lot of fun and all ridable. After a lap we regrouped at the parking lot, then after some debate went back to this cool baby head rock garden for some picture taking,(see www.fatmarc.com for some more pics.)
Marc had to roll out so the rest of us headed over to Millers Point, lot's of tough climbing and fast bone jarring downhills. I was feeling great, which was a little surprising after yesterdays ride. This was one of my favorite rides to date. I want to make sure I get up there more often, it is just soo much fun and it's only 45 minutes away.

I am looking forward to the race, it should be awesome. I am feeling mat's pain already because he is doing the 6 hour endurance race there, he should do fine but it will be tough.

Well it is time to take a walk and stretch out the legs so later folks.

No comments: