Monday, June 20, 2005


Fitzy catching ZZZZZZZZZZZ's for the last time.

Fitzy came through for us again. I can't thank him enough for all he does for us. I have now done 4 of these events and he was the man at 3 of them. He is awesome at having us organized and ready to go. I would come in from a lap and know where we were and get handed a bag of stuff so I could shower and just head back to camp, then I would find my bike cleaned and ready to go. Fitzy tried to get us to switch our rotaion earlier, but we didn't listen. The last time Andrew did one of these he got pulled with ou notice and it was a little disrespectful, we didn't want to make the same mistake. Sorry Fitz, we should have listened. He also worked for the IF chicks who took home the gold. I really can't imagine doing one of these with out him.

No comments: