Monday, June 27, 2005

Life is GOOD!!!

Yesterday after my morning ride I headed home. Rachael and I were planning to go see Star Wars (I know I am a huge fan and I haven't seen it yet) The movie started at 4:15 and we were going to dinner after. I was really looking forward to dinner because we were going to VICTORY. There is just something about being that close to where some of the finest beer is brewed and bottled. We got to the theater a little early, like 45 minutes early. I looked at some of the start times and realized Batman Begins started at 4:00. Batman it was, and let me tell you I was not disappointed. The cast was phenomanal, Christian Bael is the best Batman yet, Michael Caine was a great Alfred, others were Morgan Freeman,and Liam Neeson. The story was very well written, the movie is very dark but if you ever read the early Batman comics you would know that is how it should have been. I highly recomend this movie, it is one of the best comic book movies yet. Right there with Spiderman.

Next was dinner. Victory has OK food but I really don't go there for the food. I started my visit off with a nice 22oz glass of Dark Devil. This is a combonation of Hop Devil and Storm King Stout, an awesome beer, Rachael who now has the cold I just got over went for the always good Victory Lager. For dinner we both chose personnal pizzas. I went for the Heartland which is buffalo chicken, blue cheese and scallions, very good. Rachael chose the Victory White with grilled chicken also very good. Sunday was a good day.

Today I quit my job. I also got a new job, this happens a lot when your in a Union. I was working in a shit hole chemical plant. Now I am working in a nice air conditioned bank. Like I said Life Is GOOD.

Thanks for reading,
Buddy

1 comment:

Fort James said...

I could have told you a long time ago that life in Bank is good!