Saturday, September 24, 2005

Times they are a changin'...

On Wednesday Matty (run forrest) and I hit Fair hill. It was pretty cool, he was riding his new SPOT for the first time. I am getting more and more comfortable with the 29er, Matt was saying how much different the SPOT is from the GF Rig he's been riding. Me thinks he likes the SPOT more.

On Thursday I met up with www.fatmarc.com for the WW shop ride. It was a lot of fun. We rode Rittenhouse, an out and back that is flat but technical, and a little loop at Iron Hill. We had to call it early because of some lighting issues, which was OK because afterwards we went to La Tollteca for some fine Mexican food.

Last night was a bit strange for me. We had a Wooden Wheels team meeting. The purpose of it was for me to step down as captain and to turn things over to Ted Logic. I have been fortunate to be associated with the team for the past 5 years, and Captain for the past 2. I have really benefited from being a part of this family. I have grown as both a cyclist and a person. I will still be a part of the community, I will just be wearing a Spot jersey.
Well I am off to meet Ben and the boys for a jaunt around French Creek, bring on the rocks baby.
Thanks for reading,
buddy

No comments: