Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Rain, Rain, Rain...

Our region seems to be stuck in this rainy weather pattern. The sun hasn't been out for a week, and it has been off and on showers for the past few days. I have been jonesing to ride some single track. Matt (run forrest)called me today and mentioned a road ride. I suggested we ride from his house and check out White Clay. If it turned out to be too wet we could ride more fire road stuff. Thank God for our really dry summer because the 6 inches of rain we had over the weekend and the constant showers since have not hurt the trails at all. We were both surprised by how nice the trails were. They werwe barely even wet, and I only remember a couple of puddles. We had a great ride. We did about 30 miles in about 2:45. I didn't think the trails would be ready for a while, am I glad I was wrong. If we don't get a lot of rain the rest of the week we should be able to get in some good rides this weekend.
That's it for now,
Thanks for reading,
buddy

No comments: