Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Heart Breaking Loss...






Jeff, Paul, Jack and I partying before the Eagles Monday night game.





I am almost as passionate about the Eagles as I am about cycling. So you can probably guess I am not enjoying their season so far. The game against Dallas was going well, then in the blink of an eye, it was over and the Eagles lost. Not only did they lose but they will be without there franchise quarterback for a while. It was unbelievable, one minute everybody in the stands is happy and laughing, thinking the game was in the bag. Then one bad pass and the hearts of 65000 fans were simultaneously ripped out.

My friend Jeff has been going to the Dallas game with me for years. He happens to be a Dallas fan, yeah I know, but he is a really cool guy. This was the first time he got to see his team win since he's been going with me.

Needless to say I was not in a happy mood on the way home. Then to make matters worse, we hit an accident and a disabled vehicle on 95. I finally dropped Jeff off at his truck at 3:00am.











This is Jeff at 3:00am.

It was a long night, and in the end even though my team lost I did have fun. I even entertained some of the other tailgaters. I was blasting the Howard 100 channel on Sirius radio. Lets just say the programming was of a very adult nature. It got a lot of laughs.

Well thanks for reading,
Buddy

No comments: