Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Not for Me...

Tonight I met up with Matt run Forrest for an early ride at White Clay/Middle Run. I was hoping to have a little zip tonight. I was still pushing two to one, I started off feeling pretty good, but that didn't last long. I guess two to one isn't for me. I just feel slow pushing that gear. I can never seem to get on top of it. I am sure given enough time I would get used to it, but I like how I feel with a plus one gear.

One good thing about tonight was the trails were awesome. Plus this was the first time in a while that Matt and I tried to hammer each other into the ground. It did feel good to just ride fast the whole time.

Well that's all floks,
Buddy

1 comment:

Fort James said...

Well if that is the first time you guys rode really hard all year, I am f'ing scared. I guess I need to find a new group ride or something . . . . . .