Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Random Thought and Pics...

A lot of things happen at team endurance races and sometimes it is hard to remember everything at once.










Eat or I will beat you!
Tom was awesome. He made sure each racer got whatever they needed when they needed it.













Wes was also amazing. He seemed to be where ever Tom wasn't. Not only did he man the cooking but he was seen lubing a chain or two.












We all showed off some groove, here is Marc.


Fitzy kept us informed and had us ready to go for our laps as needed.
Now, Marc has mentioned his severe case of Monkey Butt. I just happen to have photographic proof of his problem. I went back and forth as to whether or not I should post it. I decided it was my journalistic duty to show the truth. Now I must warn you, the image you are about to see may be very disturbing.

No comments: