Tuesday, December 05, 2006

French Creek and Monday Night Football...

There are a few places I ride that I find myself saying "I need to ride there more" French Creek is one of those places. Matt and I hooked up with a few of the Beans boys for a nice ride on Sunday. Ryan, Craig and Rob rounded out our little group. The trails were great and super fun as always. I even made the climb from Miller's point for the first time. After a couple of hours of fun in the rocks Matt and I went to Victory for some lunch. I enjoyed my cask conditioned Hop Wallop and chicken cheese steak. I don't think there is a better place to end a ride.

Last night I was in Philly for the Eagles Monday Night game. It was a blast, mainly because they won. The bad part was after. The traffic getting out seems to get worse every time. Last night we were forced to turn away from 95 and ended up a little lost in the city. I didn't get home until almost 3:00am. Good thing I was off today.

Well that is enough rambling for now,
Cheers,
Buddy

No comments: