Friday, August 10, 2007

Not The Smartest Thing I've Done...

You would think that after the issues I had at the 101 I would avoid riding in the heat for a little while. Well I ain't that smart. I showed up at Victory for the Wednesday night Downingtown ride. I was hoping for a heat treaty, but no such luck. First off it was probably the most hot and humid day of the year so far, second D Town is no joke when it comes to climbing.


Sweltering

I have to say I didn't fell as bad as I thought I would, but it was still pretty sad. I did have fun though. How can you not with a great group of guys on fun trails followed by great beer.


Thanks to Marcus for supplying some refreshments at the top of Mark du'ez.



Even Fryberger was in the house

Thankfully I think the swamp ass heat has finally broke and the weekend is looking nice.

Cheers,

Buddy

No comments: