Monday, September 24, 2007

I Love The Off Season...

I rode a total of one time all last week. It was nice to take a little time off. I did meet up with Peaches on Saturday for an EASY ride. I don't think we have ever gone out and really had an easy ride and Saturday was no different. We flew around White Clay and Middle Run hitting every trail. When Peaches told me our average speed, I said "That's like race pace, so much for a recovery ride". It was a good ride though and it felt good to be on the bike.

Sunday was a good day as well. I made my way to the Linc. To watch the Birds blow out the Lions. It's about time, now I just hope they keep it up.

I also found out I finished 4TH in the Michaux Endurance Single Speed class. I guess there is something to be said for just finishing those 3 races.

I am looking forward to some quality riding this weekend.

Cheers,
Buddy

2 comments:

Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude said...

congrats on the michaux series.
you are a sick man.

mad respect
faticus

forty f15teen said...

^ what he said.

as much as i am not touching the mtn bike right now, we should meet up for a beer and maybe a ride sometime.