Saturday, December 08, 2007

Tis' The Season...

I don't mean holiday season, I mean new beer tasting season. I have taken a couple of trips to the Beer Church recently, and come away with a few gems. The first new selection I tried was Moylans Double IPA, a very tasty, highly hopped yet well balanced brew. Next on the list was a brew from Southern Tier, Hoppe, What they classify as an Imperial Extra Pale Ale. This was a bit different than what I am used to, but very good, and surprisingly strong at 10% abv. I still think their Unearthly IPA is still my favorite.

I still have quite a few more to sample, I've got a couple from Lugunitas that I am looking forward too.

I mine as well enjoy the beer because the weather has made riding outside not very likely.

Cheers,
Buddy

2 comments:

forty f15teen said...

the Unearthly lives up to its name. definitely not from this planet.

Freewheel said...

I've passed by that Beer Church many times because I take Elkton Rd. to avoid the Delaware tolls on I-95. Next time I'm going in!