Monday, April 14, 2008

At Least I Had a Good Work Out...

Not only was yesterday's race my first cross country race in a while, it was the first time I raced gears in over 3 years. I had no expectations, I was just looking for some intensity going into next weekend. Well things went about how I expected. The start was blistering fast, I am used to a nice roll out. By the time we hit the top of the fire road I was off the back. I wasn't too worried, I just got into my pace and hoped for the best. Well, my best must have stayed home, because I think I only caught a couple of people.


I was shooting for DFL, but I actually beat a few guys.

This was the story of the day, Marc taking the WIN!!! I was so stoked to hear that he won, especially in the stacked class we had. It has been a long time coming, Congratulations my friend.

I am lookinf forward to this weekend, Hopefully things turn out better.

Cheers,

Buddy

No comments: