Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Really Need To Ride...

I know I am into my "off season" but I still need to ride. Unfortunately I have had little time to ride. I will get out tomorrow, and was hoping for Thursday, plus trip out to Keith G's on Saturday, but now the weather is looking pretty grim for the weekend. I just hope the weather experts are wrong as usual.

I have to give a little puppy report.
Brian is doing great. In fact he is actually starting to get the going to the bathroom outside concept. Sure he still has his days, but he now asks to go out, and he doesn't use his crate like a bathroom at the Eagles stadium.

Speaking of Eagles, I have to say I enjoyed Sundays game a lot. I think I enjoy a good defensive performance the most.

Well, time for burgers and beer.

Cheers,

Buddy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, as a mt. bike aficionado, i thought you and your readers would like to know about the the Mount Kenya 10 to 4 (10thousand feet to 4 thousand feet) http://www.10to4.org/
a race in Kenya to raise money for Mount Kenya and its diverse assembly of animal life. What a great experience. I hope that you and other american riders would consider competing some day. At one place the race was shortly held up by elephants!
One of the greatest bike experiences of my life. cheers,
james christian
karisia walking safaris
http://www.karisia.com