Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Need More Than 2...

My leg is much better, in fact I was able to meet up with the boys for Tuesday night's ride. I also got out Thursday for a couple of hours at Fair Hill, but that's about it for this week. Yesterday was pretty much a wash out, I did sneak out for an hour. Today I will be at the Eagles game. This is the off season, but it is also my favorite time of year. I love to ride when the air is crisp and the leaves are crackling under my tires. I did get a new geared frame. I just couldn't seem to get the Salsa to feel right. I tried several different things, but I was never comfortable on it. I was lucky to find this on ebay for a steal.

It's a Carver Ti 29er, or what they call a 99er. I like the way it handles, not quite as well as my single speed but damn close. Plus even if it's cheap Ti, it's still Ti. I will say it is a really sweet frame for the price, very nice welds and pretty light. Now I just need time ride it more.

Well time for more coffee.

P.S. Go Phils....

Cheers,

Buddy

3 comments:

huber said...

nice ride!

Jason said...

Buddy,

Nice ride! Davis is a good guy. Keep us posted how it rides. I had a calf issue. Ended up JUST being a blood clot. :)

Jason said...

One more thing. I know what you mean about the Mamasita. I love mine, but the geometry is just a bit too "quick". I like the slackness of my Dos a tad better. I keep saying I'm gonna sell my Mamasita, then I end up having a great ride on it and change my mind.