Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lazy Days and Sundays...

Or, should that be Sundays are lazy days? Today is the last day of my pleasant 4 day weekend. Things started with a great ride Thanksgiving morning. A large group of 16 strong showed up for some single track fun at Fair Hill. There was even a cyclocrosser sighting. Todd laid out a nice loop and we even managed to keep the majority of the group intact. I couldn't hang out much after the ride because Rachael and I had an early dinner reservation. This was the first time I ever went out to eat on Thanksgiving, and I think this may be our new tradition. No cooking, no clean up, just good food.

Later that night I was off to the Eagles game, which also went well. They played well, I just wonder where that team was the past few weeks. The only blemish on the night was the speeding ticket I got on the way home.

Friday I met up with Les for ride at Middle Run. It wasn't all that spirited, but it was another good ride. I was planning on taking Saturday off and heading to French Creek on Sunday, but the weather made me change my plans. So I rode Fair Hill again.

Last night was climbing and dinner with the wife. Today, well, its raining its ass off, so its XBOX, and Football, not a bad way to end the weekend. I think I will have a few beverages as well.

Cheers,
Buddy

No comments: