Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Here Goes Nothing..

I have been talking about it for a while, and now I am actually doing it. I started my first batch of home brew today.


The Boiling of the Wort



This is a hobby that requires a degree of patience, which is something I am lacking. but I did take my time and was meticulous with the whole process.


The chilling of the Wort...


If all goes well I will be enjoying a fine California Imperial Pale Ale in a couple of months.


The fermentation....

In other news, Rachael and I got together with Marc, and Diane for a Victory Holiday Beer dinner last night. I will just say, it was the best Beer Dinner Ever. The food was stellar, and the beer, well the beer was awesome. We had a great time. Hopefully Marc puts up some pics soon.

time for some holiday cheer,

Cheers,

Buddy

No comments: