Monday, January 26, 2009

The Tale of Two Vettori's...

Another good week on the bike is in the books. Despite frigid temperatures and bad weather I was able to get in some good rides. I met up with Paul and the crew for a mellow Thursday night ride at Brandywine. It was an awesome ride, even if it wasn't very mellow. Saturday we rode from Marc's house. We had a nice big group roll out for some Fair Hill goodness. The ride was pretty brisk, I think I even asked Marc to tone it down. I can't really complain though, I was pretty much glued to his wheel, even if it did seem like I struggling to stay there.

Saturday night was a trip to PRG followed by a trip to Half Moon. Where Bob and I got a taste of a really good beer from Rogue, Yellow Snow IPA was awesome.

Sunday I met up with Marc and company for a ride at Middle Run and White Clay. This time Diane was leading the way. She laid out a great loop at a nice steady pace. Just what I needed to end the week.

I also racked my latest batch of Homebrew to the secondary fermentor. It seems to be coming along nicely.

Cheers,
Buddy

No comments: