Sunday, March 01, 2009

All Good Things Must Come To An End...




Despite not great weather last week, I was able to do all of my riding outside. Work outs, easy rides, you name it. The future fro that ain't looking too bright. With forecast calling for 8-14 inches, it may be a while before I can ride outside again.

Yesterday was another trip to Wharton. This time Elk and I were joined by Matt and Jake. The trails were a little softer, which turned into a nice long, fun, kind of grind ride.


Once again Elk laid out a nice loop, I'm not sure if I will get out there again this year, it seems the ticks come out in a few weeks, But I will be back the first chance I get.

This morning was Fair Hill, with a light dusting of snow, and rising temps. I wasn't sure what to expect. Our little group rolled out right at 9:00, this was bad because Marc rolled in at 9:01. I felt bad, but what are you going to do.
Last night I met up with Vettori's for some climbing, Rachael is still on Foal duty. After climbing we picked up pizzas and came back here for pizza and beer. Not a bad combo.
Well I need some serious couch time,
Cheers,
Buddy






1 comment:

F.W. Adams said...

Sounds fun and the trails look great! I can't wait 'til our snow moves on!

Peace!

BOXIASE