Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Will It Ever End...

It seems our area has been stuck in one big cloudy, rainy mess for a while now. This did not bode well for us at Granogue. The race conditions were brutal, from a promoter's stand point, it was a nightmare, but some how it all worked out. I heard a lot of people say they had fun despite the wet muddy conditions. Plus we had a pretty good turn out considering the weather. I am always amazed at how well this machine runs, no matter what gets thrown at it. I am just happy to be involved. There are plenty of stories out there about the event. You can go here to see some cool video.

The best part was we were able to help Sam raise over $3200.00 for HERA.

I know we will be out there in the coming weeks, trying to repair some of the damage, but I think it was all worth it.

Cheers,
Buddy

No comments: