Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Can See Clearly Now, The Rain Is Gone...

After what seemed like an eternity, it seems the rains have finally stopped. In a way it was good thing because it forced me to stay off the bike for a while. Now I feel rested and ready to go. Yesterday there was a road race in my neighborhood, I didn't rave but I rode out to the race and did a lap of the course and watched. Plus I got to see lots of people I hadn't seen in a while. It was a good time.

Today I planned a road ride around here. I'm sure the trails were probably in good shape, but I wanted the miles and some good hills. I was joined by Rotten cousin Bob, Jay Prudente and John Miller. I had a loop in mind, and we managed to hit just about every good hill around here. It was a great ride and I got a great work out. I'm actually hurting a little, but in a good way. I plan to be back on the trails next week. Not sure what race is next, I want to hit up something since French Creek was postponed, but what?

I'm sure something good will pop up.

Cheers,
Buddy

1 comment:

zayne braun said...

you should check out the visitpa marathon next weekend. you thought the riding around state college was epic....