Sunday, June 07, 2009

Finally, Sunny Skies...

After a solid week of rain it was nice to see the sun this weekend. Which also meant getting back on the bike. Yesterday was on the road, I hooked up with Mike, K Man, Kirk for nice loop. Barring a few asshole drivers it was very pleasant ride, 62 miles in under 3.5 hours, not too bad.

Last night we made our way to PRG for some climbing then went here for dinner. We met up with Nick and his buddy Jonathan for some tasty beverages.

I was a little tired after yesterday's ride and festivities, so I wasn't expecting much from my ride today. I met up with Todd for a tour around Fair Hill, the trails were in pretty good shape, that is until the thousands of horses we saw have there way with them. Neither of us had a whole lot of spunk today, but we still had a good ride.
Later in the afternoon I did some of this...
I even caught a couple:

Now it is time for beer a nice dinner with my beautiful wife.

Cheers,
Buddy

No comments: