Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Is That What I think It Is...

While riding yesterday I came upon a curious sight. I was making my way back to the lot to meet up with Wes when I spotted movement out of the corner of my eye. I slowed down to try and see what it was. The creature was pretty shy, so I stayed very still and tried to remain out of sight. After a few moments the creature became a little more comfortable and decided to reveal itself. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Suddenly the shy creature was not so shy. As I watched it slowly came out of the water and I saw it in all its glory. It was the most beautiful Big Brown Beaver I ever saw. I am pretty sure this Big Brown Beaver was looking for wood. Then, it saw me and just like that, was gone. I have to say it was a great Beaver shot though.

I then met up with Wes and later Jeb. The ride was pretty fast and after almost 3 hours I was done. Great ride though. Thanks to L Webb for providing dinner after.

Time for bed, 4:15 comes way too early.
Cheers,
Buddy

1 comment:

ian said...

I can't believe that song is 13 years old; such a great video.