Friday, October 23, 2009

It's Been Awhile...

Things are starting to settle down. Rachael is home safe from her really awesome trip to Jordan with her mother and sister. So we are starting to get back to normal around here. We even managed a trip to DRG, and we are going again tonight.

The house stuff has slowed down a bit, but I may get into the next thing tomorrow.
Last night I did my first group ride in a long tome. I met the boys at Brandywine for some rocks and fun trail. It wasn't our longest ride, but it sure was fun. I have to say, for not having ridden rocks in a while, we all did pretty damn good.
After the ride and a quick bite to eat we went to see, Race Across The Sky. A very well done documentary about this year's Leadville 100. If you get a chance to see it I suggest you do.

I have been commuting twice a week as well. Weather permitting I will try to keep it up.

Cheers,
Buddy

No comments: