Friday, November 27, 2009

Stop The Train, I want To Get Off...

It seems like the past few weeks have been flying by. I doesn't seem like I have had a moment to just sit down and chill. Between work and working on the house, I haven't had a whole lot of time for anything else. So, the few rides I've done I tried to make the best of.




Last Sunday I did manage a nice 4 Park ride from my house. A small group met at Matt's and John Williams and I rode from here. It was a great ride, lots of shit talkin' and great trails.

It was by far the longest ride I have done in months, it hurt but in a good way.

Thanksgiving is always a great ride. This year was looking to be in jeopardy with all the rain and damp weather we have been having. But someone had the idea of Brandywine. Brandywine holds up pretty good in bad weather, so I was all over it. We actually had a nice group come out for a wet turkey day ride. Peaches, Todd, Les, Matt, J.W. and Paul. The trails were actually not that bad. They weren't muddy, but like Les put it, they were just not dry. The slippery conditions made the ride all the more fun. I have to say it was one of my favorite turkey day rides.

On the house side of things we just finished our bathroom. This was the first interior project. I have to say it turned out great. I will post some pics later. Next up is our bedroom. I hope to have it done well before Christmas.

Well it is time for beer and take out.

Cheers,

Buddy

No comments: