Thursday, May 26, 2011

Life Rolls Along...

I have been stuck in kind of a rut here lately. I feel like its pretty much work, sleep, and repeat. With a ride thrown in every couple of days. Don't get me wrong things are going well, just a bit mundane at the moment. Maybe I need to go ride somewhere different, that always seems to spark things. Yeah, a trip to Jim Thorpe, or Michaux, or State College, would do me some good.

One thing that will do me some good, is Rachael got a new job. For the first time since I have known here she will be working Monday through Friday 9-5. She has done well adapting to third shift, and she liked her job, but I know she was hoping to get this job. I am proud of her. Way to go babe. I am really looking forward to us both being off on the weekend.

I have managed to get a few things done around the house. Besides cutting the grass two days a week. The house has been pressure washed and the gable fan has been installed. I might start on re-doing the steps next.

Cheers,
Buddy

No comments: