Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm Still Here...

 Things have been pretty routine around here lately. I've been getting in some riding, but not nearly as much as I would like. Part of it is the weather, and part of it is my broken frame.



My Poor Ventana. I picked up this sweet frame on ebay. I set it up with a SRAM 2x10 drive train, and I was falling in love with the whole setup. Then I found this crack in the chain stay. Since I was not the original owner, I could not warranty it. Lucky for me, the guy I bought it from said he would. I shipped it back to him and it is now at Ventana getting fixed or replaced.

  In the mean time I have the Livestrong ride tomorrow. You can still make a donation to a great cause. I will be riding with Liz as part of Team Tough Cookie. It should be a great day on the bike. 

 Cheers,
Buddy

No comments: