Friday, December 16, 2011

Been A Long Time...

 So, here is the long and the short of it. I haven't updated in forever. So, first off, I got my Ventana fixed and I am loving this bike. To make it sweeter, I threw a SRAM 2x10 drive train on it. After several months, I have to say, it is the most awesome drive train I have ever used.

 I also have a review on my Osprey hydration pack. It is everything that a Camelbak isn't. I would recommend one of these to everybody.

 On the home front, we have had our share of issues. I had to replace our water heater. We found termites and had to have a termite treatment done. Way more expensive than I thought.

  My friend Al and his wife Teri, took Rachael and I to the Symphony as well. I have to say it was awesome. I just hope we have the opportunity to go again.

 Well, I hope to stay updated a bit more in the future.

Cheers,
Buddy

No comments: