Sunday, June 08, 2014

First XC Race In A Long Time...

 So Saturday I lined up for my first XC in years. I had 3 goals, 1- come out of the race in 1 piece, 2-Finish, 3-Have FUN.  I achieved all my goals and even managed to not be last. Ramsey's Revenge was a great event. The first time promoters did an outstanding job and the course was a lot of fun. I have been riding the trails at Brandywine for nearly 20 years, and yesterday we finally got to race there. They had a nice turn out and threw a nice after party.

 I didn't have my best ride, but I was consistent. It was a good tune up for Cranky Monkey in 2 weeks, which I am looking forward to. That race and the Soudt's Summer fest are my main goals before shoulder surgery takes me off the bike for a few months.

 Again I have to give Kudos to the promoters, and I look forward to doing this race again next year.

Cheers,
Buddy

No comments: