Saturday, November 15, 2014

Lots Of Riding And A New Adventure On The Horizon...

 I am now just over 4 months post surgery and things are going well. I still have days where it doesn't feel great, but for the most part I'm feeling a bit more normal. I've been riding as much as I can, and I am really enjoying my new mountain bike.
 I like it so much I've decided to sell my Ti Lynskey. $3000.00 if you know anyone interested.

 My sister in law Alex started riding 5 or 6 years ago and has done several rides in the French Alps and Pyrenees. One such ride is the Etape du Tour.  This year I am joining here in France for the Etape, plus the tour package with Alpine Cadence. I am super excited about this trip, it should be an awesome adventure. To think we will be riding the most famous climbs of the Tour de France, come of them before the tour itself comes through.

 The only thing I need to do now is get in shape so I can enjoy the ride instead of just suffering through.


Cheers,
Buddy

1 comment:

MrsSmeej said...

Wishing you the best of luck on your ride.