Thursday, April 07, 2005

Bikesandbeer,and Burgers

Yesterday was a better day. I decided to ride White Clay after work figuring for an easy ride. I felt a lot better, so much so I decided to do some hill repeats up the boundary trail. I figured on doing 4 since I had done some hills the day before at Granogue. The boundary trail is a pretty tough climb, it took me on average 5 minutes each time up. After the hill repeats I rode for another hour and was heading back when I ran into Chris Vann. I hadn't seen let alone ridden with Chris in a long time so he and I did a lap around the Brian's field loop.

Later that night Rachael and I went out to the Half Moon for dinner. I love that place, they have a great beer selection and awesome food. They had Maudite on tap so I had one of those before dinner, then I had a nice Hand Pulled Hop Devil with dinner. Dinner was the best part last night. The half Moon os known for there wild game burgers, I've had buffalo, ostritch, and elk before. When I saw the game burger was $18.95, I was a little curious. It turns out, they had Kobe beef burgers. For those of you that don't know, Kobe beef is very rare and very expensive. The cows that produce it live a charmed life. Thay get massaged everyday, and they are fed the finest food and get this, LOTS OF BEER. I have to tell you, that was the best damn burger I have ever had. I actually took my time and savored every single bite.
Well I don't have anything else to say so.
Later

No comments: