Tuesday, April 05, 2005

What Was I Thinking?

The plan today was to get to Granogue at 4:00, do one lap then meet Matt and do another lap and a half. Well, I got there real early so I did my first lap, it was a decent lap but I didn't feel all that great. After my first lap i stopped to talk to Fuzzy about the course, then headed out to do a half lap before Matt got there. Oh, I almost forgot. While I was climbing up the gravel road I saw Ted logic, running towards me, he said he was getting ready for Blue Marsh.

I did my half lap and While I was on my way back to the parking lot I ran into Fitzy, I hadn't seen him in awhile. I get back to the lot and there are a few folks there ready to go. Matt, Andrew, John Cleary, and Billdo. So we headed out to do another lap. Now, I was feeling like crap but I wanted to get 2 1/2 laps. We did another loop around the Weymoths half of the course, this was my 3 rd trip up weymoths. I felt like total crap coming up the road so I bailed out. I ran into some more folks getting readt to ride. There was Lyn, Craig, Hattie(the new girl), SSdan (on his geared bike) It was good to see a lot of Wooden Wheels riders out to ride Granogue. I just wish I had a little more today. I should have taken off two days after a really hard weekend. Well I will take a couple of days off now.

Well it is time for American Idol so later.

No comments: