Sunday, July 03, 2005

Rides, Restaurants, and Birthdays!!!

You have to love a holiday weekend. This one is always extra special because it is Rachael's birthday, Sunday is her actual birthday but we started celebrating yesterday.

Saturday Matt (run forrest), Kurtee, Brent, and I rode at Brandywine. Brandywine used to be an awesome place to ride, lots of single track, and lots of technical stuff to keep you on you toes. Over the past few years things have changed and not for the better. They have mulched a lot of the trails and now they have started to close some of the fun ones. We did make the most of it and had a good ride. I flet much better physically but couldn't ride a rock garden to save my life. I cleaned alot of stuff but not as much as the last time I rode there.

No comments: