Thursday, September 29, 2005

Boy, I Have Been Busy...

Sunday I went to the Eagles Raiders game. It was a great game, Big Ben joined me and we had a good time. Although I think Ben spent more time watching the Cheerleaders than the agme. The best part, the Eagles won.

I went back to work last week, it isn't a bad job but the ride sucks. 62 miles each way. Luckily it's only for 2 weeks.

Last night I met up with the Beans boys again for another dose of Downingtown. I really enjoy this ride for many reasons. The trails are a lot of fun, Ben and the boys have even put in some new stuff. The guys are really cool, but the big thing is hitting Victory when we are done.
I had a much better ride than last time. Even though my legs were feeling crappy.

The beer of choice last night, was Dark Devils made with cask conditioned Storm King Stout and cask conditioned Hop Devil. This was one of the best beers I have ever had.

Now for the really good news. Rachael received an email telling her her Green Card has been approved is on the way. This is awesome, she has been waiting a long time for this and now we can CELEBRATE! Well I am done for now.
Thanks for reading,
Buddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dark Devils are my favorite... I cracked open a 04 Storm King tonight!!! Mmmmmm